Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

ERG! Needs some fixin'!

Goddamn this game! It is pretty neat, but the damn character slides all over the place and the cubes get stuck behind buttons (sometimes making me have to refresh the page to start over)! If these things where fixed, then the game would be very good (and work on the compression rate).

zombie hord3!!! zombie hord3!!!

Amazing! Truly a beautiful game!

This game is truly a work of art. As a zombie fan, I can say this is the beast damn zombie game I have ever played (for something made by flash). It is so cool how I now have the ability to roam freely through a huge playground filled with tons of guns and types of zombies. I love how interactive this game is! There are only a few things that I would like to have fixed.

1. I there was a sell button in the garage for ammunition and guns (like I wanted to get rid of my Pistol ammo and Pistol for a few extra bucks).

2. If you could be able to shoot over dead zombies, there was some tight situation where I couldn’t live to well because of this problem.

3. Make the nighttime not so dark, I know you did this to make it pretty difficult, but if you could make it a tiny bit brighter, then I would really appreciate the games nighttime.

4. I really wish everything that should have been capitalized were capitalized. Because I am a grammar freak, I hated reading "malformed? killing me? hahha. has he seen these guns?".

If these things could just be fixed, then I would give this game a 9/10.

Super Mario Hardcore Super Mario Hardcore

Alot worse than super marios rampage.

This game is okay. But not great.
The Good:
- The music is nice!
- The sprite animation is pretty decent.
- Nice music control level bar.

The Bad:
- No upgrades.
- All the weapons are already given.
- The Koopa dieing animations were really badly done.

Just, if this game had more wepons and better (or more) enimies, this game would rule.

Casualty responds:

You know how much goddamn work that is?

zombie horde ii zombie horde ii

Listen to me...

The graphics: SOme of the time it was really good graphics, but when i see a moving objetc, it just looks a little weird.

The Sound: Nice moans and music score.

The Style: If the controls were a little easier, it would be alot more fun.

The Violence: Not to much, but for me not enough.

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

Really needs a manual, i dont understand a lick of

Enough said up there.

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

Pretty cool.

The graphics were really good, not the greatest though.
It was awsomely stylish.
The music and sounds were good.
Sorta violent in a way.
Very interactive.
Kinda funny in a way as you are killing someone.

Zombie Horde!! Zombie Horde!!

Awsome.

I would give you a 10 if you fixed a few things:
1. Make it so when you reload you press R.
2. When you reload you dont waste bullets. Lets say you had 3 rounds with 2 bullets and you put them in to reload it should say2 rounds 2 bullets instead of just 2 rounds.
3. Put some GOOD music.
4. Make House increasments easer to obtain.

ViolentScopeLvl1(nomusic) ViolentScopeLvl1(nomusic)

Not to bad. For a beginer. Or are you a beginer.

The graphics were fair. Just another shooting game. the gunshots were okay. Just when you make a new game. Make it better.

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

Desturbing yet funny.

The graphics is 9 because of the no pants. (eww it haunts me sickening gmae.) Very original. The music was good. Sorta violent. ery funny though.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Best thing here.

Everything is outstandingly great. The graohics, sound, style, violence, interactivity and humor. But there is a glitch. When you jump into the area where the bully is beating up the kid, you cant attack until he hits the kids.