Bland and stupid.
Why did you waste your time animating this flash? It added no humor to this already tired, dull as hell joke. The animation was some of the blandest use of gradients and there was no flow in the movement. I wasted some of my life. Skip this.
I liked the fluency of this entire music video. And I also liked your tribute to Jhonen Vasquez.
This was mildy good.
Okay, the bad:
- You cut off the beggining of the song
- It looks like you were extremely confused on who the characters were (because I hella was)
- It looked semi-pretty
Just try to make the Msic Video make sense or make it not make any sense at all.
ERG! Needs some fixin'!
Goddamn this game! It is pretty neat, but the damn character slides all over the place and the cubes get stuck behind buttons (sometimes making me have to refresh the page to start over)! If these things where fixed, then the game would be very good (and work on the compression rate).
Amazing! Truly a beautiful game!
This game is truly a work of art. As a zombie fan, I can say this is the beast damn zombie game I have ever played (for something made by flash). It is so cool how I now have the ability to roam freely through a huge playground filled with tons of guns and types of zombies. I love how interactive this game is! There are only a few things that I would like to have fixed.
1. I there was a sell button in the garage for ammunition and guns (like I wanted to get rid of my Pistol ammo and Pistol for a few extra bucks).
2. If you could be able to shoot over dead zombies, there was some tight situation where I couldn’t live to well because of this problem.
3. Make the nighttime not so dark, I know you did this to make it pretty difficult, but if you could make it a tiny bit brighter, then I would really appreciate the games nighttime.
4. I really wish everything that should have been capitalized were capitalized. Because I am a grammar freak, I hated reading "malformed? killing me? hahha. has he seen these guns?".
If these things could just be fixed, then I would give this game a 9/10.
Alot worse than super marios rampage.
This game is okay. But not great.
- The music is nice!
- The sprite animation is pretty decent.
- Nice music control level bar.
- No upgrades.
- All the weapons are already given.
- The Koopa dieing animations were really badly done.
Just, if this game had more wepons and better (or more) enimies, this game would rule.
You know how much goddamn work that is?
It was okay.
I meany it went from heavy to light. And vice-versa. It also was way to repetative.
It sounded like something from Paper Mario. So it was cool and all. Its sounds reaaly bleepy and bloopy... but in a good way. XD
cool man, glad you liked it
This is the first NG music submission that makes me wanna wave my hair like a rocker.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.